Mathisen outside our apartments...ours is on the 2nd floor on the very left.
He fell down and wanted me to wipe off his gloves...cant you see mommy is busy taking pictures???
So we came back inside, ate a leftover dinner for lunch. Macaroni and cheese with baked fish is one of Butter's favorite meals. Being the creative mom I am, I decided to go ahead and make hot chocolate. (Ryan and I had decided when I was pregnant that our child would under no circumstances be drinking chocolate milk...) Well...I dont have any chocolate sauce. No plain chocolate bar. Dang. As I dug through the Christmas and Halloween candy, I found mint and cookie Hershey Kisses. Perfect. So I warmed up some milk and dropped in the kisses to melt. When all was said and done, it had floating cookies (like marshmellows), a quaint aroma of mint, and a slight chocolate taste. None of which my blue eyed child would drink.
We decided to put on some slippers that were given to Butter by Grandma and Grandpa...I mean...St. Nick for St Nick's day and putz around...and then cuddle...and then take a nap. Long winter days sure are fun :o)
Elmo!
Hat hair!

2 comments:
Wow! You are such a good writer and the pictures are great too! This is another good way for us to keep updated on the Starman family. Thanks
Dad and Vee
Starman family? Wrong daughter :o)
Post a Comment