Forgive me...for it's been almost a month since my last post.
And although this will be short and sweet since I am running low on time, motivation and pictures, I believe an update is necessary.
February flew by! I studied away for school. I have a Buddhist philosophy class that is online, and it is really hard. I also just got done and officially failed my computer programming class. I made myself feel better by buying a new pair of jeans and new shoes. And continually telling myself that those programs will be worked by a person I hire when I'M the boss. :o) I have 2 new classes started, OSHA and Project Management. Both of which should interest me somewhat...but again, we shall see.
Mathisen and I flew down to AZ on 2/10 to spend time with family and get some warm air in our hearts and heads. Ryan followed on 2/12 for a short weekend trip. What a mistake that trip was. Now we feel as though (even more so than ever...) that Fargo is not the right place. Thanks AZ for really rubbing it in!!! But we had a blast and hope to do it more often than...well...once.
Ryan is doing well. Selling the heck out of cars, swooning potential buyers by his sweet talking, smooth ways. Go him :) He got a new coat. Go me :) Overall, he is doing well. Really enjoying what he is doing for the most part, but still wishing it were in a different town/city/state.
Mathisen... Oh Mathisen....whom I lovingly call Butter. I accidently started calling him this when I tried to say, "Hey Buddy!" but said "Butter" instead...and he quickly smiled and gave me hug, so it stuck. Well, this little Butter ball will be two soon. March 29...mark the calendar! We dont plan on doing much for his actual birthday, both his parents are working hard to buy him a new Trike for his birthday! However, Grandma and Grandpa Kotschevar will be coming up to spend they day with him! How exciting!!! We have planned a birthday party for him down in St. Cloud for the weekend of April 17th at the pool, and there will be an Elmo cake. Yes, Elmo cake. Made of real Elmo's...er...wait...no. Just a crap ton of red frosting. Creepy little puppet. Butter is growing by leaps and bounds. Not sure how tall he is, but tall enough to grab non-two-year-old-things down from the counter, so I say tall enough. He is trying to speak a little bit more, still on the slower side with that though. He enjoys playing Wii, as does the rest of the family.
And so it goes (love you dad)...
That is the update...tune in sometime soon for updated pictures of Butter, Tito, and the rest of the beautiful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment